We are the right attorneys for you. We accomplish big things from a client focused platform. Our clients appreciate our skills and our success rate. We protect our clients in a variety of business litigation matters, business torts, breach of contract actions, commercial recovery litigation, and commercial arbitrations. In addition, we serve as local counsel for law firms outside of Georgia. Here is a sampling of our successes:
- Represented The Coca-Cola Company in federal court in New Jersey and obtained the dismissal of a $10,000,000.00 breach of contract action. The dismissal was affirmed by the Third Circuit.
- Successfully represented the Robert W. Woodruff Library at the Atlanta University Center in real estate litigation to quiet title to property acquired by the Library.
- Successfully represented clients in hearings seeking and defending Temporary Restraining Orders, Preliminary Injunctions and Interlocutory Injunctions in state and federal courts.
- Successfully represented the Fulton County Tax Commissioner, Dr. Arthur E. Ferdinand, in the Supreme Court of Georgia in a dispute with the City of Atlanta. We obtained a unanimous reversal of a trial court’s order granting the City an injunction.
- We successfully represented DeKalb County in Interpleader actions.
- We served as local counsel for the law firm of Venable LLP for Merck & Co., Inc. in the Northern District of Georgia.
- Served as local counsel for Davis Wright Tremaine LLP and White & Case LLP in representing Comcast in a telecommunications dispute.
- Represented The Coca-Cola Company, as co-counsel with King & Spalding, in class action litigation in federal court in New Jersey and obtained a complete dismissal of the action.
- Represented The Coca-Cola Company in a $1,000,000.00 breach of contract action in Delaware State Court and obtained a dismissal of the action.
- Provided legal advice and counsel to a Native American Tribal Nation in developing a plan to facilitate business opportunities for tribal members.
- We successfully represented JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. in litigation in Georgia.
- Advised our Fortune 100 client in a cause-related marketing campaign involving refurbishing various parks and active spaces in 48 states.
- Served as local counsel for Covington & Burling LLP in representing Microsoft Corporation in a copyright infringement action in federal court in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Successfully represented corporate clients in AAA Arbitration matters involving breach of contract claims.
- Served as local counsel for Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP in an antitrust action in the Northern District of Georgia.
- We successfully represented a medical practice group in litigation involving a business dispute in Fulton County Superior Court.